Sapphire Consulting Services is seeking a Senior ERP Functional Consultant for our Oracle Practice in Islamabad. This position will provide professional functional implementation consulting for ERP.
This position will be working on client projects from various industries. Primary responsibility will be to provide expertise in BPR and design for clients. This includes, but is not limited to, issue resolution, functional support for RICE design, delivery and end user training. This person will also get the opportunity to work on new opportunities for scoping projects and footprint expansions. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned consultant looking to get grow aggressively in fast paced environment.
Must Have Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Business, Finance or related field
- Master’s degree will be a plus
- 7+ years of Oracle Consulting experience with multiple implementations, upgrades, major enhancements, conversions, bolt-ons etc. that includes: Oracle R12, PeopleSoft etc.
- Subject matter expertise with as many of these modules as possible - Accounts Receivable, Project Costing, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Asset Management, Purchasing, Order Management, Inventory modules.
- Ability to converse with client executives, financial analysts and all roles in between. Ability to understand business requirements and develop solutions in timely fashion in adherence with committed obligations.
- Background in accounting, financial analysis and supply chain management
- Basic technical skills, writing queries etc.
- Strong documentation and ability to functional area team and report effectively to verticals.
Send your resumes at email@example.com