We are seeking a Graphics Designer to join our team who will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will be required to be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Good visual design skills to primarily design Mobile and Web Applications, Mockups and prototypes and also be able to do usual graphic design tasks.
- Must know how to create a better user experience and identify and solve UX problems.
- Should have knowledge about design guidelines and promote best practices and standards.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas by wire-framing storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like with proper interaction design.
- Document and present rough drafts to internal teams and stakeholders.
- Have experience with usability testing.
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, BootStrap, JQuery
- Expert in CSS3, BootStrap and CSS pre processers
- Excellent strategic & critical problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to multitask various efforts and internal projects.
- Expertise in usage of tools like Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe In Design.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Result-driven & strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in an agile, dynamic team environment.
Minimum Education and Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field or Diploma in Graphics designing & Multimedia
- Work Experience of 1 to 2 years
Send your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org