We required experience QA resources who have around 2 – 3 years’ experience with following skills:
Exposure to and/or working knowledge of the following:
- .Net, Java, Test Driven Development, App Test Driven Development using Visual Studio, Selenium, Behavior Test Driven Development using Cucumber, Jenkins API Testing using Postman.
- GIT Hub, Oracle, Gherkins, Linux/Unix, JMS, Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery using TFs, Devops, HP ALM & Load Runner, Test Complete,
- Reporting through Mantis — Bug Tracker (BT)
- Must have through understanding and hands on experience in Quality Assurance and Sohware Testing Process.
- Experience in requirements analysis, test planning, writing and reviewing test cases, executing test cases, and bug logging, tracking, and closing.
- Exposure to Requirement Traceability Mntrix (RTMI while coordinating and collaborating with others in analyzing requirements or user stories to ensure identified testing solutions and meet customer needs and expectations, in stipulated deadlines.
- Develop test cases based on requirements and lead testing efforts (functional, integration, regression, user acceptance, load and stress testing.
- Web and Mobile Application testing.
- SQL knowledge is preferable, should be able to write basic queries.
- Software Development Models.
- VSTS, TFS/M5 Test Manager, GitHub, JIRA and SPIRA.
- Sound knowledge of various Automation Frameworks— Keyword Oriven, Data Driven, Hybrid, Linear & Modular.
- Adequate exposure to a Devops / Agile development environment.
Send your Resumes at email@example.com