The required person should design and write test planning and test cases based on software requirements and at the same time find, examine, report, and track software defects.
- Must have strong technical skills, quantitative analysis and statistics skills and also the mindset to apply these skills in business applications including web based enterprise applications.
- Learn and use tools that relates to security testing, functional and performance/stress testing.
- Develop test scripts and Maintain and implement test tools for software automation.
- Provide support and participate in software staging for re-deployment.
- Take a proactive role in evaluating the quality of the software and processes.
- Skilled knowledge in testing concepts, tools and methodologies.
- Strong Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Good team and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills using spreadsheets
- Previous experience as a developer preferred
The candidate should at least possess 4 years Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with Minimum 2 Years experience of Software Quality Assurance including for Web applications.
Send your resumes at email@example.com