- Hands on experience in Mission – critical / live Oracle, databases.
- Analyze and tune databases for better performance.
- Backup & Recovery planning.
- Maintaining high level of Data and System availability.
- Exposure to Data Migration between Applications.
- In depth knowledge of the current leading relational databases, development tools, middleware tools, hardware platforms and operating systems.
- Have strong skills in Data Modeling, Administration and Migration.
- Knowledge and experience of data warehousing, data mining, OLAP etc.
- Oracle Administration
- SQL Server Administration
- DB 2 Administration
The candidate should at least possess 4 years Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with minimum 2 years hands on experience in Database Administration.
Interested Candidates may email their resumes at: email@example.com