The ISO Project Coordinator is responsible to prepare, support, and conduct internal and third-party quality audits. Work with external representatives, department and company leaders to develop schedules, review documents and procedures, gather and evaluate information related to quality assurance and summarize and report findings. Maintain an up-to date working knowledge of quality systems, methods, and processes in order to conduct audits or advise and consult with internal and external customers. Control adherence to QMS/ITSM/ISMS document review periods and health, maintenance and control of QMS/ITSM/ISMS document system. Other duties include maintaining company quality systems, contributing to improvement projects, and supporting customers and internal activities to resolve non-conformances
- Plan Audit Objectives and Schedule.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of Internal Audit Schedule.
- Gather information from production, service, development and supporting activities.
- Analyze quality systems and previous audit information from multiple sources.
- Lead Auditor: assist with audit team selection and audit plan preparation.
- Represent the audit team with management of the audited areas and with third party auditors.
Conduct Internal Audits
- Perform planned and periodic internal quality system assessment.
- Gather relevant information from personnel about the approach, deployment, and results of processes and systems.
- Identify non-conforming conditions requiring corrective actions, strengths, and opportunities for improvement.
- Analyze findings and create summary presentation.
- Facilitate closing meeting to review and interpret results with management.
- Compile and issue a formal report detailing results.
- Follow up on audits to ensure that solutions/corrective actions are implemented.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence and recurrence of non-conforming conditions.
- Assist with determination of corrective actions and continuous improvement.
Support External Audits (ISO Registrar, Customer)
- Respond to auditor requests.
- Coordinate audit schedule and logistics.
- Prepare and assist in vetting audit assessment documents.
- Prepare audit participants and areas.
- Participate or conduct tour.
- Coordinate post audit follow-up and corrective actions.
Support Improvement of the QMS/ITSMS/ISMS
- Maintain and improve the QMS/ITSMS/ISMS through assessment and sharing best practices
- Support improvement of the quality assessment process
- Participate in quality improvement projects
- Provide access to standards and documentation
- Assist or develop and maintain Quality management systems/IT Service management system/information security management system and internal procedures and systems
- Update QMS/ITSMS/ISMS to meet current system requirements
Provide Customer Support
- Communicate assessment findings with stakeholders to ensure intentions and conclusions are fully understood
- Consult with company or department representatives regarding quality requirements
- Assist in the development and implementation of a Quality management systems/IT Service management system/information security management system for assigned sites, departments, or areas
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Ability to coordinate efficiently to plan, execute audits and follow-up
- Working knowledge of QMS/ITSMS/ISMS document systems and control practices
- Excellent problem solving, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to work independently or in teams
- Preferably with knowledge of ISO 9001:2015, 20000-1:2018 or 27001 others as needed
- Provide leadership and assist in corrective action plans
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or other technical field required.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- 0 to 2 years of work experience in Internal Audits or experience.
Send your Resumes at email@example.com