QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
The required person should design and write test planning and test cases based on software requirements and at the same time find, examine, report, and track software defects.
- Must have strong technical skills, quantitative analysis and statistics skills and also the mindset to apply these skills in business applications including web based enterprise applications.
- Learn and use tools that relates to security testing, functional and performance/stress testing.
- Develop test scripts and Maintain and implement test tools for software automation.
- Provide support and participate in software staging for re-deployment.
- Take a proactive role in evaluating the quality of the software and processes.
- Skilled knowledge in testing concepts, tools and methodologies.
- Strong Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Good team and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills using spreadsheets
- Previous experience as a developer preferred
The candidate should at least possess 4 years Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with Minimum 2 Years experience of Software Quality Assurance including for Web applications.