Sapphire Consulting Services is looking for UI&UX designer, who can collaborate with design team to create new products contributing ideas and inspiration.
- You will be responsible for highly usable and intuitive interface creation. Any concept you create will be brand-consistent across all web and mobile experiences that our company provides to our end users.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around user journeys
- Conceptualize and design mockups from sketching through wire-framing to the final design
- Conversion PSD to HTML or vice versa
- Conduct user research and translate insights and learnings into engaging designs
- Develop an understanding of platform UX/UI guidelines
- Take full ownership and responsibility for the layout, visual appearance, and usability of designs
- Work cross-functionally with the design, marketing, product, and growth teams Brainstorm design ideas and marketing campaigns with the team
- Propose designs in a clean, well-structured manner and deliver work on time and in high quality
- Act as a thought leader in usability, bringing a user-centric approach to design Ensure that brand continuity is maintained throughout various design materials
- Research and track advancements in web and mobile application design patterns.
- Utilize data to define and support hypotheses
- Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field
- At least 1 year of experience working on public /private organizations apps and websites
- At least a Bachelor's in Communication and Design/Media Sciences/Computer Sciences from a reputable university
- Thorough understanding of data and reports
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work
- Must be creative and attentive to details
- Experienced with product design, especially shipping quality UX and UI on Websites and Mobile Apps
- Have a strong portfolio that exhibits a foundation in typography, interaction design and visual designs that is in accordance with the best practices globally
- Must be familiar with tools Photoshop, Illustrator, Xcode, AfterEffect and other relevant design tools
- Expertise in updated front-end technologies (HTML, CSS3, SaaS, Jquery, React and Angular)
- Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google’s material design
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment
Please send your resumes at: firstname.lastname@example.org