We are looking for a Business Analyst for our Company with relevant work experience and striving for perfection and career growth. We offer diverse projects and expect a successful candidate to demonstrate high motivation and the ability to solve complex problems and achieve set goals.
- Gather requirements from clients and analyzing it.
- Translating & simplifying the requirements.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Identify the scope and requirements of each project.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Assist in proposal & project writing.
- Track, forecast, and report on project progress.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Software functional testing
- Knowledge of other business intelligence tools.
- Ability to multitask various efforts and internal projects
- Excellent in written communication/documentation with real focus on attention to detail with a capacity to listen, understand and synthesis
- Expertise in usage of tools like Visio, Power point, Excel with a strong grip for flow charts, process flows
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Result-driven & strong work ethic
- Organizational and presentation skills
Minimum Education and Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
- Work Experience of 1 to 2 years
Send your resumes at email@example.com