We are looking for an ETL Developer for our Company with relevant work experience and striving for perfection and career growth. Candidate should be fully versed in Data Warehousing concepts, data transformation and optimizations, data quality, and have demonstrated capabilities in each area.
- Understand the data requirement and transform the data in the required format as per the business rules using any ETL tools. Or using scripting languages like SQL or python.
- Development of ETL mappings / pipelines for Data Integration to / from sources such as RDBMS (SQL Server / Oracle / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Access) / CRMs (Salesforce) / Websites via APIs / Flat files (CSV / XLSX / XLS / XML / JSON) / No SQL DBs (MongoDB) / Columnar DBs (AWS Redshift).
- Data Modelling using tools like ERWIN or without a tool.
- Database Administration.
- ETL Tool Administration (Talend, Informatica / Snaplogic).
- Testing (Unit / System / Integration / Peer Review.
- Performance Tuning in an existing ETL Process
- Using Excel to run gap analysis of missing data in files received
Liaise with our clients to gather missing data
Code Excel formulas and macros to automate data reporting
- Providing Support to an existing ETL process developed by himself / herself or others
- Monitors Scheduled ETL Jobs (TIBCO) & reports / resolves issues if any
- Experience with Hadoop Components – HDFS, Spark, HBase, Hive, Sqoop
- Coordinate with development team to create all ETL processes
- Documentation such as Technical Specification Documentation or Functional Specification Documentation
- Knowledge of other business intelligence tools.
- Ability to multitask various efforts and internal projects
- Excellent in written communication/documentation with real focus on attention to detail with a capacity to listen, understand and synthesis.
- Expertise in usage of tools like Visio, Power point, Excel with a strong grip for flow charts, process flows.
- Creation of Visio Diagrams for Process Flow
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Result-driven & strong work ethic
- Organizational and presentation skills
Minimum Education and Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
- Work Experience of 2 to 5 years
Send your resumes at email@example.com