The BI Consultant will provides technical services related to analysis, design, build, performance tuning, testing and integration of all components of the Business Intelligence solution in conjunction with other project team members on a specific client engagement.
Areas of Responsibility
- This individual will be responsible for BI support - New report development, report maintenance, troubleshooting, performance tuning, etc.
- Interface with other Professional Services consultants and engineering staff as needed to resolve complex technical issues
- Provide technical expertise to data warehouse clients that will contribute to innovative business solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputed Educational Institute.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics/Statistics, Computer Engineering or related fields is preferred
- Post-Graduate degree is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong SQL and Database experience, with a major RDBMS (for example , SQL Server, DB/2, Oracle)
- Strong background in IT
- Experience with Data Modelling, Database Architecture.
- Experience with Data Warehousing and ETL Methodologies.
- Customer facing project experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years of BI Reporting Experience
- Must be open to cross-training on a different BI tool
- Oracle BI (OBIEE 11G+)
Hands one experience with OBIEE Answers – Development using different Reporting Views, Set operators, Pivot reports
- Expertise with OBIEE Interactive Dashboards, Guided navigation Links
- Experience with OBIEE Scorecards, OBIEE Delivers-IBots, Customised OBIEE Backend Report SQLs
- Maintenance of reports in the Web Catalogue
- Familiarity with development of RPD, Report Variables, Dimensional Hierarchies or Time Series Functions preferred but not required
- Experience with more than 1 BI reporting tool
- Mobile BI development
- Experience with BI solutions based on non-traditional Big Data databases (Hive, HBase, SimpleDB, MonetDBetc).
- Exposure to Data Mart development
Interested Candidates may email their resumes at: email@example.com