The Data Scientist works with the team of data scientists and engineers to gather and analyze data from various sources, spot trends and gain maximum insight for data-driven decision making, evaluate and identify points of improvement across developing a platform using rigorous analytical models, A/B testing, etc., and implement Machine Learning and AI enabled new products.
- Prototype new algorithms
- Work with Data Scientists and the Product Development teams to implement new algorithms as components of the Science Library which get integrated into commercial software products
- Develop creative methods to address new and complex problems
- Perform data analysis as required by client projects
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Coding Experience with one or more programming languages(Python, Java, Scala)
- Hands on experience with statistical modeling and machine learning software (. Python Statistical and ML libraries, R, Stan, etc)
- Advanced knowledge of database query languages(SQL)
- Generally requires 2 years relevant experience in data analysis or a related field (Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer, Statistician, Etc...).
M.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or a related quantitative discipline required. Ph.D. highly preferred.
Interested Candidates may email their resumes at: firstname.lastname@example.org